Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Low Voltage Switch Circuit Mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

toxsick

Hello

I use a circuit from jaycar australia as a LVD but I want to convert to 24volt now.. so I must remove scc3 and I will buy MPPT type.

this link has a picture of a simple NE555chip LVD looks simple enough to build this as my shop has all components

Attached is an image of the circuit I wish to build
I really hope you can help me to make modification as I am limited on knowledge of electronic circuits.

do you know a simple way to add a delay of about 10 seconds at low voltage trigger point.. to allow battery to dip below set point for 10 seconds!
also what component would I have to change to get it to run okay at 24volt solar range!

thank-you for your time

Attachments

• NE555_lvd-core.gif
    NE555_lvd-core.gif
    7.6 KB · Views: 263
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back