Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

magnetic reader from wirelless camera?HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

bang77

Hello,it posible to build a magstripe reader from a wirelless camera?i have the 2.4 ghz mini camera witch works with a 8 v batery,a receiver ,and the camera have microphone to.I have a magnetic head to.Can somebody help me i pay if it necesary.Thank you all!!

What are you trying to do? A wireless, magnetic strip reader? Like the kind crooks use on ATM machines? I don't think so...

Why would you want to do this? I'm not trying to draw conclusions but the only use I can think of a wireless magstripe readers are not on the up and up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back