Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

making 3 diffrent continuouse clocks by the use of avr micro

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaveh

hello

dear sir or madam

I want to make 3 clocks by the use of avr microcontroller.the freuencies are as below:599.995kHZ,428.539kHZ and 3kHZ.
the generated clocks must be continuously and simultaneously accessable.i want to know, is it possible to generate these clocks by the use of a single micro ,and how it is possible. i woud be grateful if yoy introduce some sites which have done projects in this field.

thanks alot

Re: making 3 diffrent continuouse clocks by the use of avr m

kaveh said:
hello

dear sir or madam

I want to make 3 clocks by the use of avr microcontroller.the freuencies are as below:599.995kHZ,428.539kHZ and 3kHZ.
the generated clocks must be continuously and simultaneously accessable.i want to know, is it possible to generate these clocks by the use of a single micro ,and how it is possible. i woud be grateful if yoy introduce some sites which have done projects in this field.

thanks alot

It can be done by using Timers in PWM/Wave Form Generator Mode of AVR but you will have to choose high end processor which provides at least 3 output compare units on high resolution timer (for accuracy). Study timer section of Atmega128's datasheet to know more about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back