Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Making leds beat to sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mushroom187

Alright i been search EVERY where for this, im trying to make leds beats to sound, but most threads say something about tying the leds to the speakers, but i went to auto zone and they had light that react to sound, without tying the speakers im assuming its has a mic of some sort, any one the name of the device to make it react to sound,? thanks in advances:eek:

Search this forum for “color organ”, if you want to build it your self. Different colors at different frequencies. Otherwise, I am sure somebody sells them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back