Mexistim Polarity Cycler

Status
Not open for further replies.

hideousmonster

Hi! I'm hank, and I'm new to this forum. I'm also very new to electronics, however, I've been interested in it, off and on for several years, just never enough to complete a project. One time I tried to fix my car window by replacing the broken switch with a switch of my own design... I ended up frying it, and breaking all the window control systems. I have two or three books that serve as introductions into electronics, but my limited experiences have been failures, and very discouraging.

My main interest is pseudoscience. Especially claims that are testable by any ordinary person, in any ordinary household. This interest of mine has occassionally remotivated me to learn something about electronics, so I can build devices which are claimed to do extraordinary things, so I can experiment with them myself. But, again... even the simplest of these such projects require an understanding of basic electronics that I don't have.

I know it makes more sense to start with something simple and easy, but I have no motivation to do the basic stuff. I'm motivated by pseudoscientific claims, not by established science.

Anyway, what I'm getting at, is that i think, if I can build just one simple working device to experiment with, I'll be motivated to build more devices. At long last, I found one. It's a device known as the Mexistim Polarity Cycler. The thing it does is extremely simple: it swaps the polarity of two oppositely charged leads every 15 minutes.
**broken link removed**

According to the article, **broken link removed**, the device cures all kinds of aches and pains, by extracting excess stored energy from the human body through the natural energy field, or aura, that the body generates.

Sounds pretty silly, I know, but since the website explains gives enough detail on the device for people to build one themselves, I thought I should go for it.

The image above shows a very basic schematic of the device, but it's not detailed enough. For instance, it doesn't explain where to get a "15 min. timer, nor how to wire and power a timer IC to control the DPDT relay. I understand electronics just enough to be able to turn detailed schematics of a simple device like this into working circuitry, and I even have most of the parts and tools to do it, and with a little experience in computer programming, I understand how to figure out how a device does what it does, by studying the electronics. I can figure out the logic of it, by looking at it, but I need more detail than this.

So, what I'm asking here is if someone on this forum would be interested in drawing more detailed schematics to this device for me. If I can build this project, powered by batteries, as shown in the image above, I can then not only experiment with it, but kickstart a passion for electroncs, by attempting to improve upon the device, and then, perhaps build other kinds of devices that supposedly do everything from turn water into fuel, to suck power out of the earth itself.

Imagine if you were to build this device from parts you could buy at radio shack. What would the schematics look like? I have a 555CN Timer IC, and I don't know how to use it... if it's not a good enough timer, find a better one, and label it in the schemaitcs. I'll go out and buy that one instead.

You don't have to include the drawing of the man and the wire meshes. Just two output leads. Please help me. Once I've built the thing, I'll make a youtube video explaining the whole project and results, and mentioning this forum as a source.

Thank you for your help.

Last edited:
Wow, what a "crock"!

From an electrical/electronic point of view:

1/ You dont need all those cells in series parallel. The parallel branches will increase the current capacity of the battery, as there is no circuit for current to flow except through the capacitance of the "body plates", you just need two cells in series to give 3 volts.

2/ The 555 is not adequate to provide a 15 minute timing cycle.
I would suggest that a 555 oscillator driving a divide by 100 timer would be a much better solution.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…