Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

microcontroller programs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rancid rock

This was origonally a reply but needs it's own topic, i have 2 great microcontroller programs which are: "PICAXE Programming Editor" and "PTC ProDESKTOP 8.0", has any1 heard of these?, they are incredibly useful and essential in some areas. Also is there any programs that you have found and would recommend to others.

rancid rock said:
This was origonally a reply but needs it's own topic, i have 2 great microcontroller programs which are: "PICAXE Programming Editor" and "PTC ProDESKTOP 8.0", has any1 heard of these?, they are incredibly useful and essential in some areas. Also is there any programs that you have found and would recommend to others.

Useful for what?, the PICAXE Editor is only useful for programming the PICAXE chips, which are simply PIC's with pre-programmed BASIC interpreters inside - using just the internal data EEPROM for storage, so they are slow and have only a small amount of coding space (but very clever little devices!).

The other looks to be a 3D CAD program?, there's plenty of CAD programs about.

Does it support JDM programmers?

Nigel Goodwin said:
rancid rock said:

Useful for what?, the PICAXE Editor is only useful for programming the PICAXE chips, which are simply PIC's with pre-programmed BASIC interpreters inside - using just the internal data EEPROM for storage, so they are slow and have only a small amount of coding space (but very clever little devices!).

The other looks to be a 3D CAD program?, there's plenty of CAD programs about.

thanks guys, but calm down nigel. i was waondering if they were well known.......the answer is yes, and no1 knows of any other programs that help?

yes i am asking of all the program names that u use in assosiation with microcontrollers and circuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back