MMMMphone tap/recording idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brrain

i wa thinking... I have a lilbuddie test phone (lil yellow one)i also have the orange one (like phone co guys) and i have 2 digital voice recordes ,both have voice activation.now on the lil buddies it has a kick ass monitor feature where you can eavesdrop totally stealth. all i need (i think) is some way to have the phone answer as soon as the voltage drops from one of the house phones being answered. yeah exactly an answering maching ,stealth mode,24/7, for my protection, using my lil buddie and a digital voice recorder. did any one undersatnad that???if so can ne1 help plez???appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!
THX
JBRAIN

Brrain said:
did any one undersatnad that???if so can ne1 help plez???appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!
THX
JBRAIN

First off, try using proper english, nobody here appreciates that kind of gibberish.

Second, I think you'll find that most people here aren't interested in providing information that would help you make something which is most likely illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…