MOSFET Source follower

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, please tell me some example of Depleted mosfet & why p-type Mosfet are less used in circuit's..........?

ok, please tell me some example of Depleted mosfet & why p-type Mosfet are less used in circuit's..........?

All other things being equal, available NFETs have a lower Ron than PFETs. If you are driving a load where it is optional that the common-source FET switch can be either in the high-side (PFET) or low-side (NFET), you can get a lower heat dissipation putting an NFET in the low-side. NFETs are usually cheaper, and more readily available than PFETs.

Last edited:
I am not getting good point of DEPLETED & ENCHAMENT Mosfet in practical Use but Understand There Construction Pls give some code number of both Mosfet as I am not getting Them in market..........!

Almost all junction-Fets are depletion mode and almost all Mosfets are enhancement-mode.
I buy them online from Digikey or Newark who have "every" electronic part.
Sometimes I buy food at a market but usually buy food at a large grocery store.

ok, pls Tell me What The Different In Voltage & Current Not by Defination But By practical Idea...................!

ok, pls Tell me What The Different In Voltage & Current Not by Defination But By practical Idea...................!
Please ask your teacher to explain the basics to you.
You could also look up voltage and current analogies in Google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…