Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MP2636 Battery boost IC and soft/latching switch

jdparnel

I am working on a project that I am currently planning on using an MP2636 which is a power management IC for a single cell lipo battery with boost. Currently I have a DF Robot board that has the IC integrated but I would like to add a soft latch momentary switch to turn the system output on/off. The issue is I don't know exactly how to add the switch inline.

On the DF Robot board the boost is always enabled. I plan on using this to power an Arduino and use a digital pin to keep the switch held on then can use it to power off the circuit as well. Any suggestions?

My system output voltage will be 5vdc.

Latest threads

Back