Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need a little bit help

Status
Not open for further replies.

d311

hello guys so i found an old pc speakers amplifier and i wanted to repair it but it does not have any wires connected and iam a little bit confused so here is the picture View attachment 64437

so i have AC1 and AC2 / there is CN i dont know what it means i also have 3 ports CND , R, L
also 2 ports called rou out

please tell me where to connect positive and negative input and output

thanks

it's a small ic type amp that is about 1w.... the input signals are to the top right side and the speaker out puts are near the headphone jack...

look up it's ic number on line and your see it's circuit lay out... oh the ac 1 ac2 are part of the small power transformer roughly about a 100ma or so.

the psu is just 9 to 12 volts in.... the smoothing cap looks like a 1000uf near the on/off switch and the caps near the headjack out are about 100uf or 220uf..

wait a moment....it will need rectifier diodes etc or you could link a 9 volt battery to the correct pins of the ic...look it up be for doing so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back