need a voltage divider configuration design

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhujoy

i need a voltage divider configuration of a transistor with voltage gain of 10...i really need the design and the PCB design...pls help me...

bhujoy said:
i need a voltage divider configuration of a transistor with voltage gain of 10...i really need the design and the PCB design...pls help me...
Your request is a bit short on useful information. In order to produce a design we need to know many details. When it comes to the PC board is this the only circuitry that you want on it? What good will that be?

Papabravo said:
Your request is a bit short on useful information. In order to produce a design we need to know many details. When it comes to the PC board is this the only circuitry that you want on it? What good will that be?

Presumably it's yet another homework question?, by someone who doesn't pay attention in class and is too idle to do any work!.

thanks

anyway i did it myself...thanks anyway...i got a gain of 9.33....i never thought it wud be that easy and fun..thanks for the attention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…