Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need advise for built house security system

Status
Not open for further replies.

dilan silva

hi everyone can u help me to this?
i want to built house security system (based on my pc) i have webcams also (with motion detect)

can anyone has any idea please share here

thanks
bye

When you say 'security system', do you mean CCTV, or an alarm system for break-ins?

If your talking CCTV, ZoneMinder is great! I believe it's free, too.
If you want simple webcam monitoring, you can use Yawcam.

Personally, I would go with ZoneMinder or a standalone DVR system. Please remember that the quality of your cameras is essential in actually identifying people or cars. Don't buy webcams and expect them to capture a clear picture of a burglar.

no sir actually i want when someone open a door start recording
&
i want to know how to controll stepper motor with my pc
stepper motor attach with web cam & so i can controll it any where in the world i can monitor at my home (with remote computing software- actually i have a idea for that)

don't laugh for this stupid idea ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back