Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need circuit design...

Status
Not open for further replies.

solution1210

hi all,, I am in need of either a supplier or a circuit design for the talkover function on an audio mixer... let me explain.... what i need is a variable dipping control.. which has two audio inputs and when one becomes live ie music.. the other one (which is playing) gets faded out.. and when finished the first channel returns to original volume... the rate in which it retracts and returns would like to be controllable too.. I was using an old mixer which had a threshold and depth controls with the depth turned right up I could knock out the backround music while the mic/second input played...

if anyone would know of the design or possibly an exsiting stand alone unit this would be very very helpfull...

thanks

solution...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back