NEED GOOD CIRCUIT & A NEW FEATURE...PLEASE!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

urzalight

would it be possible if anyone there could help me find a circuit with a good application and a revised circuit of it with an added feature or a new revision!!! I would really appreciate it if you could send one....Thank you so much!!!!!!

I have a circuit for a flux capacitor. It used to run on plutonium to produce the 1.21 gigawatts so that the flux capacitor needs to operate.

I just found a newer design that uses nuclear fusion to produce the power, so you just need some food scraps for it to run.

The flux capacitor is the main component in a time machine.

I'd send it to you, but I cant seem to locate it. You can see it work in Back To the Future

:lol:

MrMikey83 said:
Wow, talk about a lack of info... :?

Not just lack of info but complete rudness. Ned it now!!! by monday.
IF this was a consaltation board, well I would charge £75 ph don't know abt you lot.

IF there was a problem with what he has fair enough, but a "give me now" is well as I said

Rather vague, I'll admit. But I think all that he is looking for is something that has been improved upon: Like a pocket radio that has been modified to have better sound quality or somethin like that.

But yes, quite vague . . .

I especially like the ALL CAPS in the topic and the bold text in the message. Multiple exclaimation marks are always a plus!!!!!! :lol:
~Mike

thnx anyway...if you only knew!=(

i really apologize if im acting like a jerk here...its jst that i really have a lot of things to do. i got a microwave design (3links), a telephone design(Dasmarinas City), a feasibility study (w/ a prototype due this month), a research in BioMed, and that electronic design! all those study have Defenses! im jst thinkin...maybe someone could give me a hand, that's all! Anyway, i really apologize to everybody and to this forum! it wont happen again...that's for sure! im sorry again! :roll:

THe problem is that although English is easy to pickup, this "pigeon English" can come across rude

I am sure people would help but the main problem is in the orignal request. It is soo vague.

Try re-reading your original post but imagin you are one of use and do not know anything about what you want. Zach probalby is the closest to what you want but hte point is we dont know that?

If there were 6 exclamation points in the subject, I'd take it on. But 3 just doesn't cut it for me. If it was important, you'd use 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…