Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help finishing off BreadBoard Circuit (please help)

Status
Not open for further replies.

likkle

Hey guys ive been making a fire (well smoke) alarm over the past few weeks for a school project using a Diagram which a nice guy called nigel gave to me ;)

I wanna fit a Bulb onto here and My alarm . and ive been told my relay isnt finished (Need to add a switch to that aswell)

My Bulb is 12v
Ive got Push to Make/Break switches
and I got a Piezo Alarm siren (None are on this pic)

Here is my circuit so far
**broken link removed**

The Light Dark 741 at the bottom of this page

(wont allow right clicking MAJOR PAIN :()

**broken link removed**

Sourced that pic

I need to know how to attack the components ive not done yet and for if you could please see if you can see any faults with it , i know the pic isnt great i will take a better one later

Please help me ;0)

Liam

Dont quite know what you mean by use a 12V lamp

The bulb i got is 12V (9v dont exsist aprently?)

the relay is going to be used to act as a switch (when i work out how to wire it

this is where i need help , i really need to have this done by 2morro :(

Sorry to bump this but i really know how where to put in the Alarm and the Bulb etc

I know this is boring ;) but youd be doing me a massive favour

Does this solve your problem? I don't really know what the problem is.

Attachments

• relay_103.jpg
    relay_103.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 571
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back