Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need help for my FYP,,,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shady

Hello everyone,,,
Im a student in engineering in the faculty of electronics majoring in telecommunication. Im studying in malaysia, i have to do my FYP phase one by next trimester that is after 3 months, and i need some idea's cuz i got nothing until now.
Plz try to help me and i will be thankful. As i said electronics majoring in telecommunication..

FYP=Fat Young Person
FYP=Fast Yellow Pup
FYP=First Year Project

Some where you were given information on FYP. How big, how much time......... I can not see this information. "I got nothing until now." "Plz" send more information.

Google: FYP "final year project" telecommunications

Ken

Last edited:
FYP=Final Year Project
Well it should be related to the telecommunication field,,,,,,,,, engineering

So let me get this straight: you're an engineering student concentrating on telecommunications, an undertaking which in addition to requiring general smarts would also seem to need a certain amount of ... imagination. In other words, thinking stuff up, to solve problems, come up with new designs, etc.

Yet you're asking us to suggest a project for you to do because you can't even think of a single one?

Sheesh. The world's in even worse trouble than I imagined.

wikipedia = Five Year Plan
urbandictionary.com = Fixed Your Post
thefreedictionary.com = First Year Program
urbandictionary.com =
The act of partying so hard that you almost die and pass out in the trunk of your jaguar.
Look it up

This is more fun than thinking back when I had a final year project. Engineering and communications, back then we used smoke signals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back