Need help, i beg you. please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

prwp_39

I/O Board requires very simple hardware interface for connection to microcomputer via the printer port. The interface consists of two inverting buffers ULN2003, Twelve LEDs and current limiting resistors. The parallel port output lines D0 to D7 are terminated on pins 2 through pin 9 of the 25-pin ‘D’ connector. They are used for outputting data to the corresponding eight LEDs according to specific bit patterns.

I am confused over the question, can anyone help to answer, thanks.

1) Purpose and objectives
2) Features and Functionality
3) Operation
4) Application

1) Purpose and objectives
- to show some display effect using a pc
2) Features and Functionality
- could display a variety of display patterns if properly programmed
3) Operation
- the program toggles the D0-D7 , which in turm lights the leds
4) Application
- simple , demostration
btw howz this 12 led came ?
well i have done the home work for you, now pay me.

Thank you so much. Do you know the application. We are using visual basic to light up the 12 leds
One last question:
1) application
2) program

Last edited:
Why don't you ask your teacher to help you?
Were you sleeping when this simple stuff was taught to you?
Don't you have a text book? Notes?

The last student I helped recently wakened from a coma. He couldn't remember what he was taught and couldn't remember the bad car accident he barely survived in. His teacher was too lazy to help him.

I fall sick that day so i didn't come for the lesson. I don't understand this circuit. I really hope someone will answer my question. I don't understand.

The guys on that other forum also don't want to do your school work for you but are giving you some hints.

I pop in here because from the title I thought I might be able to call 911 or a doctor for someone.

You missed 1 days of school where they covered PC parallel port IO address and registers, using Visual BASIC, driving LEDs, darlington arrays and a clever way to light 12 LEDs with 8 IO pins? They covered a lot that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…