Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help in Deciding Final Year Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovelearning

Dear Members!

I am "Electronics and Telecom Engg" student and am worried about my Final Year Project. Actually my area of interest is "RF and Microwave Engg"; thats why I need guidence for the Final Year Project in this area. I wish to have a project which is sophisticated one and which must be appreciated well in this Field.I have six group members and I wish a project which will make every one busy.If you can help me then tell me the Topic of the project which I can make.Please!

A project useing Easyradio RF modules Low Power Radio Modules, Telemetry : rf module : fm radio modules :: embedded radio and a PIC would be usefull I think, the Easyradio modules are basically wireless RS232. Then again, you ask for something "telecom but not electronics related" . Thats a bit odd, since this is an electronics/embedded UP related site. High end telecoms without refering to electonics would seem to be a rather esoteric domain not cover here.

Dear Members!

I am "Electronics and Telecom Engg" student and am worried about my Final Year Project. Actually my area of interest is "RF and Microwave Engg"; thats why I need guidence for the Final Year Project in this area. I wish to have a project which is sophisticated one and which must be appreciated well in this Field.I have six group members and I wish a project which will make every one busy.If you can help me then tell me the Topic of the project which I can make.Please!

For starters, only one g in engineer.
Secondly, this is your project, asking someone else to do it for you is cheating.

For "Mikebits" ::
I only asked idea regarding Project.It is not cheating!

I think you're missing the point - one of the main reasons for a final year project is to see what YOU can think up (it's a test in itself). Getting a project elsewhere is cheating as regards this important part of the process.

How about designing and building a RF modulated warp space drive. I'm sure that would get you and your group much recognition and possibly a nice final grade.

Lefty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back