Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

need help in project.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3hs33n

i want to make a light tracking system........

such that......

out put of LDRS.....TO.....ANALOG TO DIGITAL(ADC0804).....TO.....MICROCONTROLLER(8051).....TO/.......ULN2003....TO....STEPPER MOTOR

THERE WILL BE THREE PANELS ON EACH THERE WILL BE WILL BE ONE LDR AND ONE WILL FIX AND OTHER TWO PANELS WILL BE ON 60 DEGREE TO FIX ONE....

AND THESE 3 PANELS WILL BE FIXED ON STPPER MOTOR.....SUCH THAT IF WE PUT LIGHT ON ANY PANEL STEPER MOTOR SHOULD MOVE SUCH THAT FIXED ONE PANEL SHOULD BR IN FRONT OF LIGHT.......

THE OUT PUT OF LDR WILL BE ANALOG WE WILL CONVERT IT TO DIGITAL....BUT....I HAVNT EVER USE MICROCONTROLLER SO WHAT SHOULD I DO......

PLZ HELP ME OUT IF UU THINK ANY PROBLEM IN MY STEPS PLZ..

**broken link removed**

need a help to implement sap-1 to VHDL

i want to implement sap-1 architecture into vhdl code.but i want to change the sap-1 architectture.i mean i want to add ram instead of rom.and also i want to increase the instruction lenght. i mean i want add instruction such as (STA,IN).Is it possible to make that.and also implement this architecture to VHDL.And how i can do that.If any one have got any tips please mail me.my add is ziku12@yahoo.com
thx for everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back