Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Help project

Status
Not open for further replies.

dksktm

I have this project due in a week and check out the proposal...I don;t know how to connect the circuit of the op amp..I am using LM 1458 instead of LM 324...how to do it...??? where to connect the 11th pin and the other things....??

Thankyou for ur cooperation...

Attachments

• anemak_BillBowden2.gif
    anemak_BillBowden2.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 135
You should go to the website of the author:
**broken link removed**
He has already posted the same circuit that uses a 1458 dual opamp instead of a 324 quad opamp.
I shouldn't tell you because maybe your teacher wants you to work out using an 8-pins IC instead of the 14-pins IC.

Attachments

• Fading Red Eyes.PNG
    Fading Red Eyes.PNG
    5.2 KB · Views: 132
urgent request

In the circuit diagram....where should the pin 5 and 6 be connected to the second IC is it at pix 2 and 3 of the second IC or where...???

where is pin 11..?? the IC LM1458 has only 8 pins..where is the 11th pin..???

i just need help how to connect the second IC.....

thankyou

Attachments

• anemak_BillBowden2.gif
    anemak_BillBowden2.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 119
Can't you see the 1458 circuit I attached? Click on it to make it bigger.
Pin 4 on a 1458 is the same as pin 11 on an LM324.
Pin 8 on a 1458 is the same as pin 4 on an LM324.
All the other pins on a 1458 are the same as on an LM324.
THE SAME!!

You are talking about a second IC. There isn't a second IC, each circuit has only one IC.
The LM324 has 4 opamps in it. It is called a quad opamp IC.
The 1458 has 2 opamps in it. It is called a dual opamp IC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back