Need PCB companies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ariakovo

Hi all

I want to know companies in EUROPE that can make PCBs and solder the components in the boards (SMD components).Thanks

Aristidis

Hi,

Must the company be from Europe only ? What type of PCB and what is component density ? I think I can help with small to medium volumes, both PCB design/manufacturing and SMT assembly.

Hi,

Must the company be from Europe only ? What type of PCB and what is component density ? I think I can help with small to medium volumes, both PCB design/manufacturing and SMT assembly.

I send you the characteristics of the boards:

Boards Sizes :
1) 8mm x 14.5mm --> i)250 pieces ii)500 pieces
2) 8mm x 14.5mm --> i)250 pieces ii)500 pieces
2) 8mm x 22.0mm --> i)250 pieces ii)500 pieces
4) 8mm x 11.5mm --> i)250 pieces ii)500 pieces

Thickness for the above boards : 0.4mm
I don't about solder mask and all of these staff.

Components On The Boards :
1) 10 resistors-capacitors (0805)
12 through holes
1 pie. (SO08)
2) 9 resistors-capacitors (0805)
11 through holes
1 pie. (SOT89)
1 pie. (TO-269AA)
3) 10 resistors-capacitors (0805)
13 through holes
1 pie. (SO08)
1 pie. (SOD-323)
4) 11 resistors-capacitors (0805)
25 through holes
1 pie. (SOT89)
1 pie. (TO-269AA)
1 pie. (SOD-323)
1 pie. (SOT-23)

I think that l help you with these info.If you can do that please send me a mail to the analysis@analysis-ltd.com.gr and explain how that will cost for the above pieces for soldering only and for both pcd and soldering.Also if you aren't in Europe please tell me the shiping cost.Also send me your site if you have one.

Iacovou Aristidis

www.analysis-ltd.com.gr

Last edited:
Hi ariakovo,

Sorry for a late response, I was out of town. I have seen the info you have provided. Are you sure it is 0.8mm wide PCB ? or it is 8.0 mm ? I am asking this becasue 0.8mm = 31.5 mils, and a 0805 part, ha 80 mils x 50mils dimensions, some part of it will be outside the board. Once you clear this query, I can quote you.

We have production assembly equipment from Essemtec, Switzerland.

For website,

.::: Micropak (Pvt.) Ltd. :::. COMMITTED TO SERVE THE ELECTRONIC INDUSTRY

Ijaz

Hi Ariakovo,

I am so sorry, I don't know where did my reply go. I posted a reply many days back, but I can't see it.

Are you sure PCB is 0.8mm wide ? Becasue this 0.8mm is even smaller than width of 0805 part which is 50 mils and 0.8mm = 31.4 mils, or do you ahve some special mounting menthod ?

I am not sure about this, once you clarify, I can quote you. Regarding Website, here it is

.::: Micropak (Pvt.) Ltd. :::. COMMITTED TO SERVE THE ELECTRONIC INDUSTRY

We have production equipment from Essemtec, Switzerland and we are into this business since 1987.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…