need suggestions for my project study..

Status
Not open for further replies.

beginner Wan

hi guys!!
im beginner wan.. a newbie here.. im about to have my project study.. im an Electronics enginnering student..hope guys you can help me.. anyone who have any idea for my project study?it can be wireless,bout electronics.. anything that comes in to your mind. make sure that it is makeable for one year.. and hopefully, dont cost too much.. Guys please help me.. i need a good project so i can finish my degree.. hope i'll learn a lot from this forum!! have a nice day guys!! and thanks in advance!!

tnx norlin.. hope my groupmates will like one of those.. ahhmmm.. if you have more suggestions,pour it on!! tnx guys!!

guys.. what can you say about an automated rice cooker and dispenser? this is how my idea works.. the device will prepare and cook the rice.. it will be triggered by a text message or a timer.. if the device is triggered,it will prepare the rice and cook it.. what can you say about that??

Would be a cool idea if it adds and measure the rice and water to the pot, cooks it and then spits it out in a cup maybe? I think it'd be hard to get it to spit the rice out, but probably not too hard to get it to measure and cook the rice. So you could have a time setting and number of servings, it'd measure the amount of rice and water accordingly.

a pretty cheap project that actually works.
You can use it come Christmas, 4th of July as well as halloween
**broken link removed**
its an Olson 595 light controller
You build a 64 channel or more, hook to computer, program some music and your done.
pc boards are available
A 64 channel system can be built for $100 plus cost of computer (only needs a min of 600 mehz (there are lots avaiable for practacally nothing.)
a really fun project
for a really easy low tech project I have a pinewood derby start tree project that I am finishing up on design.
maybe etch a circuit board??

wow.. cool!! thank's for all the links you gave to me.. we'll just have to figure out which of them we are going to make(actually we are four in our group).. hope guys if we already picked one,help us to finish it.. thank's to all of you!! cheers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…