Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need to find AT89S52 Programmer schematic diagram...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunei

previously i did asked for help on finding the AT89C52 programmer but most of you guys said its programmer is not that reliable...

so i decide to change to AT89S52 and now I need to find and know how to construct the schematic diagram of the programmer 1st..

Hope someone can help.. thanks!!!

Y there is still At89c52 in the schematic diagram of the at89s52 programmer? Where in the schematic shud i connect my comp port to?

Gayan Soyza said:
Here is one try this

**broken link removed**
Don't forget the ground connection on the 7805!
It's not on the schematic :D

Problem with that schematic is that you need to program one "AT89C" chip :(

chunei said:
previously i did asked for help on finding the AT89C52 programmer but most of you guys said its programmer is not that reliable...

so i decide to change to AT89S52 and now I need to find and know how to construct the schematic diagram of the programmer 1st..

Hope someone can help.. thanks!!!

it is not question of reliability-- you will be spending a lot in purchasing normal type programmer- while in system programming ( ISP ) possible in later version i.e., 89s52 and the type of programmer can be assembled by anyone, -i made one in just 20 minutes and used it. costs practically nothing. we don,t need ZIF etc unless the volume of work is too large-- ten ofcourse- you would have purchesd a ready made one.
for hobby and for vey small numbers, and dot-board assembled type will just serve.

see the one at www.ikalogic.com/isp.php

Sarma

Last edited:
hi...

chunei...

what i gave you three programmers in previous thread.. all are for AT89s51/52 ...

out of three .. i would acknowledge GAYAN SOYZA.. gave me one out of that three...

Regrads,

Simran..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back