Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New avator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, that is George Bush eating a baby...

And that is blood dripping off his chin. He looks to be enjoying that baby.

Here is a larger picture:
**broken link removed**

Hey if us americans dont like our own president please dont be complaining to me! I mean how can special needs people get into the government anyways :D :D :D :D

okay... I guess I didn't look at it very close. I though it was Bush getting punched in the mouth.

Thats just sick in my opinion!

I know its sick! It is kind of funny in a way. It is just that he has messed up America's relations to other countries so much, we hate him for it. Reccently, he awarded the Dalli Lama (real Person), a rights activist in Tibet China with some medal. China is very mad at George W Dooche right now. He deserves some ownage.

WOAH whats going on here!?!?!?!
**broken link removed**

Real Picture too!

Not that I believe in hell but "The road to hell is paved with good intentions." Best you can do is make sure your own intentions aren't 'good' but are actually for the benefit of humanity as a whole from an altruistic standpoint, and not the from some personal idealistic goal. Hitler, Stalin, Marx. All had some great ideas, all historically black listed due to crappy implementation of an otherwise good idea. Bush will probably end up low ranking on that kind of a list. But it's food for thought in your interpretation of what is 'good' for people. Especially an entire country, and one as large and densely populated as the U.S.

Krumlink said:
I know its sick! It is kind of funny in a way. It is just that he has messed up America's relations to other countries so much, we hate him for it. Reccently, he awarded the Dalli Lama (real Person), a rights activist in Tibet China with some medal. China is very mad at George W Dooche right now. He deserves some ownage.

Put this into proper perspective, OK?

First of all he was awarded the Congressional Gold Medal, quite different than "some medal".
China has little room to squabble from. It has pulled similar punches in the past. China dislikes the Dalai llama because he is seeking autonomy within the borders of China for Tibet and in accordance with the Chinese Constitution. Despite his propensity to Buddhism, he does embrace religous freedom and equity for all people... something which Chinese government abhors and is concerned aboute as "Westernization" creeps into it's modern society.
Did the USA get snippy when China recently met with Vladimir Putin to form a strategic alliance for defense, trade and energy ? No. Better read about BRICS alliance. It's a real eye opener. Putin leans to a communistic mindset, making him perfect bedfellows with Chinese hardline leaders. It's a marriage of mutual benefit, not one of friendship. But still something serious for the rest of the free world to keep vigil watch over.
China sat on it's ass regarding that nutcase Kim Il Jong... that is until other prominent leaders and world media press made the case worldwide and then China felt it better respond and try to settle down that spoiled little child.

Last edited:
HiTech said:
Put this into proper perspective, OK?
Save your reasoning, HiTech. Such is lost on those who get their facts from MTV!

AllVol said:
Save your reasoning, HiTech. Such is lost on those who get their facts from MTV!

MTV. Bleh. Makes me sick; some of my peers watch it incessantly. They say "I hate this show!" and then come back for more. It's sickening what's on T.V. nowadays.

As for all of the world-hating-each-other stuff, anyone own a bomb shelter? :D :D

Where did that expression come from "Bush eats babies", I've never hear it anywhere else but on the Internet, is "you eat babies" a popular insult over in the US?

I have never watched MTV I am too big of a nerd/geek :D

In the United states, Nobody tells someone "you eat babies" as a insult. we say it very rarely to somebody if they are being stupid, or just to kinda freak them out a little.

Hero999 said:
Where did that expression come from "Bush eats babies", I've never hear it anywhere else but on the Internet, is "you eat babies" a popular insult over in the US?
Perhaps it's a reference to Swift's A Modest Propasal?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modest_Proposal
That'd certainly seem to follow - Americans are at the highest point in their history insofar as appreciating satire since the likes of Mark Twain. The popularity of American satirists Michael Moore, Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert are evidence of a growing capacity for ironic self-reflection for most Americans, that arguably began in its current, popular framing with the introverted grunge and gangster rap cultures of the early nineties.

If I didn't know better (and I don't) I'd almost think that Krumlink was Turing engine test. I can't think of any other logical reason for them being the way they are.

Last edited:
Turing engine test?

I don't know how to respond to that one via Smiley's...

Lets just use em all to prepare for it:
;) :confused: :) :D :p :( :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: :eek:

There ready for any response :D

Krumlink said:
I hate rap so much :(
Why do you hate rap so much?
I am not bashing your opinion (or at least much), but let me give you a heads up.
The mainstream rap surely portrays some sickening stuff-- but what can I say? It sells in a world like today.

But if you open your eyes, there is rap that is actually good. I don't listen to much of it, but from friends who listen to the genre-- I've heard some pretty catchy songs that I have enjoyed. Ones that are not racial or derogatory. The genre is strong, and interesting. The history of hip-hop is indeed very interesting as well.

You just have to open your eyes and listen to stuff that is not just mainstream and played over and over on the radio or television. You'll be surprised.

Edit: Oh and by the way. This is coming from someone who doesn't listen to much music. I am not a rap lover here. Just someone who thinks people should be more open-minded.

Last edited:
I like the older style rap, with R.C. Hammer and stuff, not the new gangsta stuff.

If that's the hammer time guy, then you're mistaking "MC Hammer" for "R.C. Hammer". But glad you think otherwise.

Sorry about that, then. I guess your post was a bit misleading when you said, "I hate rap so much."
Since that generally.... never mind.

-Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back