Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

New avator

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can't be a coincidence that there's only a single letter difference between 'rap' and 'crap' :D

But each to his own!, and some of it is remarkably well done!.

I found a picture of Omar from the canadian police department :D

**broken link removed**

It was from their website :p

Oh my gaaad!
How did that get there?
Don't I have my rights? They're not supposed to release my picture!!
SUPREME COURT, HERE I COME.

-Omar

P.S. "Fosheezy"

Lol the po po are commin after you, hide your drugz!

:D

Umm. No.
And don't worry, Krumlink. You're right there beside me in that picture ;).

Edit: Just to clarify, I am the one with the nice stack of money in my hands.

Last edited:
Those two goobers are about as scary and threatening as a marshmallow on a green twig. What kind of handgun has a muzzle like that one? An air-soft one for $7.95 or is that a Toys r Us flashlight in disguise?

HiTech said:
Those two goobers are about as scary and threatening as a marshmallow on a green twig. What kind of handgun has a muzzle like that one? An air-soft one for $7.95 or is that a Toys r Us flashlight in disguise?

I'd say it's a CO2 powered BB gun, too beefy to be an airsoft. $12 at Wal-Mart if you get the cheap one, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back