Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

new project needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kawaljeet kaur

hello, i m a b.tech final yr electronics n comm student.i hav to do a project as part of my curriculam.i ma ready to work but dont know where to start.how to find feasible topics .plz help

I'm starting to wonder if the Near, Middle, & Far East countries provide education to their students, but forget to teach them on how to apply it. :confused:

HiTech said:
I'm starting to wonder if the Near, Middle, & Far East countries provide education to their students, but forget to teach them on how to apply it. :confused:

hmph.. you're still wondering.. I stopped wondering about that quite awhile ago.

They don't know if they are coming or going.
I wonder why they ask for help over here instead of over there?
They must have some websites there that speak their own language.

akg said:

Thats a great link...I was looking for that one a few weeks ago when I was trying to pick my senior design project.

Perhaps there should be a sticky that contains a list of good links like that one.

Hey, I do agree with you all. During my diploma here, I don't know what I've learned is applicable to my final project. Even it is still diploma project, but it is still very hard for us to do it. For example, a simple switching using BJT's. Reading datasheet is also a problem for us..

Creativity is essential for design, and it cannot be taught. Creativity is born from freedom of the spirit. In my view, it is almost impossible to be creative in an oppressive political or religious society. The great heros of science and engineering like DaVinci and Galileo struggled mightily against the powerful forces of Rome. Think about how rare they were at their time.

Today look at the people being awarded the Nobel Prize, and ask yourself what kind of environment do they live and work in.

Oppressed peoples of the world: rise up against the power elites and throw off your shackles so your minds can roam freely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back