Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

newbee question for HEF4528

Status
Not open for further replies.

harryperales

is it possible to directly send negative going or positive going pulse from a 12V coin mech to the trigger of HEF4528?

Im currently making an interfacing project using the PC Parallel port. what i need to do is to have the coin mech signal trigger the monostable and then send the output of the monostable to a BCD Counter possibly 74LS390 which serves as counter for the number of coins dropped. and then feed the output of the bcd counter to the parallel port and then use my software to read the number of coins dropped into the coin mech.

I also need suggestions for other ways in solving this project.

thanks in advance...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back