op-amp 2 / ir sensors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ujjvalshah

i am attaching a circuit .. please refer to it..

i tried it and its working perfectly for one ir sensor. now what my question is.. i require around 10-15 ir sensors for my application and that too have to fit it in as small area as possible.... i cant use an op-amp for each sensor... the thing is that only one sensor wil be active at a time.. so is it possible to connect all the ir sensors in parallel ?....

what will be the overall effect.. .i want the red led at the ouput to glow when any one of the ir sensor senses ir rays....

any kind of help or suggestion will be grate... thanks!

Attachments

• Sensor%20Schematic.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 2,518

How is that the same circuit you have recently posted, on this forum and others, as not working, is now suddenly working???

Audioguru has already told you about the problems with your circuit.

ya thats true.. initially it was not giving proper results.. but that was due to my mistake.. my bread board was not proper.. when i soldered every thing on the pcb it jumped to life... i dont know.. you may be right. but the thing is ..its working..
sorry those posts...

can you please help me with this problem?

The problem that you will have with 15 light detectors connected in parallel will be the dark current leakage and the detector current due to ambient light.

You say you want 15 detectors, are these close together or spaced some distance apart?

What exactly are you trying to do

The problem is that you posted your problems in many electronics forums.
I answered this one a long time ago on another forum!

Hurray it works according to the answer I gave on the other website.
You are bouncing all over the web, like me.

I visit four electronics chat forums. They are all different except for some noobies who post the same questions in all of them.

hey finally ... i am done with my project.... hurray.. thanks all of you..
will try to upload it on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…