Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Opinon : Auto loader DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.

killivolt

OK, problem Solved. But I am perplex ? we replaced an auto loader 4 disc DVD-CD burner and bought a new one.
The problem with it was 35v 1000uf. When it failed it slightly pulled in on the monitor as it erratically pulsed the stepper motor.

Someone, took a flat blade screwdriver to the top tapping it down about 1.5875mm.

(Question) who did it ?
1.Was this either from the factory or

2. Was it the operator who got a new $6.000 us Machine.

This somehow ran for more than 3 years ?

( I've done Q/A & QC it would have never made it out!!!)

Or maybe the Butler with a candlestick in the hallway !

............... kv

I can't decide if the operator was responsible for this problem or the factory ? I wanted just some thought's about who to blame.

I don't want to blame the factory ?

but, I feel someone had to be really smart to know how much to defect the capacitor for it to run this long without breaking down.
or do you think it was some ignorant individual that did this by (pounding down the top of the Capacitor ) until they witness the result of the failure ?

People are confused because this thread is jumping out of nowhere and there is no background information. THe opening post seems to imply that this post should have been connected to a bunch of other posts, but it's floating on it's own so no one knows what is going on.

killivolt said:
Someone, took a flat blade screwdriver to the top tapping it down about 1.5875mm.

That deep? No wonder it has failed.

Normal practice is only 1.5725mm or less.

killivolt said:
I feel someone had to be really smart to know how much to defect the capacitor for it to run this long without breaking down.
or do you think it was some ignorant individual that did this by (pounding down the top of the Capacitor ) until they witness the result of the failure ?

Well, here is a potential conspiracy theory.
It was G W Bush
It was Halliburton
It was the New World Order
It was the Duke of Edinburgh
It was caused by Global Warming

Or more likely it just got a bit of a knock as the thing was assembled.

Have I just wasted 5 mins of my life answering this tripe?

JimB

JimB said:
Well, here is a potential conspiracy theory.
It was G W Bush
It was Halliburton
It was the New World Order
It was the Duke of Edinburgh
It was caused by Global Warming

Or more likely it just got a bit of a knock as the thing was assembled.

Have I just wasted 5 mins of my life answering this tripe?

JimB

Yep that's it !!!!!!!

dknguyen said:
People are confused because this thread is jumping out of nowhere and there is no background information. THe opening post seems to imply that this post should have been connected to a bunch of other posts, but it's floating on it's own so no one knows what is going on.

I see the error , Thanks to Nigal he put it in proper ( **** chat ) Because I failed putting in Electronics chat.

I'll keep all comment's to myself, and run over all your impressive mass display's of superior intellect's.

+ sometimes floater's are a problem in swimming pools ( MY BAD )_

Please use apostrophes sparingly. They are seldom needed where you are putting them, and they are in short supply.

For example, the message above this one should contain none.

killivolt said:
I see the error , Thanks to Nigal he put it in proper ( **** chat ) Because I failed putting in Electronics chat.

I'll keep all comment's to myself, and run over all your impressive mass display's of superior intellect's.

+ sometimes floater's are a problem in swimming pools ( MY BAD )_
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Ok Mr killivolt as you are from somewhere in time you defenetly jumped the wrong time wormhole

it might be that you're stuck here

to be sure i would consider hypnotising your self and find out where it all went wrong

they also have in this world asylums where you can meet maby your felow friends that are lost in time;)

No need to call me Mr and I am always in time for dinner.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Thanks and I'm sorry for waisting more of your valuable time.

(hypnotising) I didn't consider does it work ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back