Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Out there RC servo/video project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike, you have taught well, sorry to hear of yr wifes passing, she leaves a proud legacy.

"Event Horizon" is a particularly excellent track, most enjoyable.

Mike, you have taught well, sorry to hear of yr wifes passing, she leaves a proud legacy.

"Event Horizon" is a particularly excellent track, most enjoyable.

I like that song too, Thanks. :)
It was my mother who went on for better things. I hope I go before the old lady as I would be devasted otherwise...

Gaud, sorry, how wrong can I get it. The Southern Comfort can affect ones short term memory, appologies....

Gee, I hope I did not offend Nigel in some way. He got awful quiet. I am afraid my comment about the poor recording might have been improper. Sorry Nigel, did not mean to offend if I did...

At any rate Bassnut, your little RC contraption was really cool and worked out well. Kudos :)

Nah, Nigels skin must be pretty tough, living here, and the "Tea is herbal" track is awesome enough to negate any live performance deficiency, Im impressed.

Gee, I hope I did not offend Nigel in some way. He got awful quiet. I am afraid my comment about the poor recording might have been improper. Sorry Nigel, did not mean to offend if I did...

Not at all - I'm at work, so I 'come and go' depending what's happening.

I know the audio quality was dire, it wasn't me who filmed it (I'm not even sure if I was there that night), but it was filmed from too close, and it overloaded the microphone on the recorder. As soon as the bass kicks in it really dies :D

Whenever I've filmed them I do it from the back of the room with zoom - this allows the audio to come with-in the cameras AGC range.

If you want to see some I filmed, with Melissa and Charlie in another band for a 'one off' gig, try here:

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back