Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Parallel port interfacing with RF Tx

Status
Not open for further replies.

misbah6

Hi guys
I'm doing a project on wireless robotic control using PC in which data is first transmitted thru the parallel ports of PC to an encoder where it is converted into serial data and then dat serial data is transmitted via a RF transmitter to d receiver on d robo. Now VB code is no problem but i want to know d interfacing of d parallel ports of PC to d encoder & dat to d RF Tx.

misbah6 said:
Hi guys
I'm doing a project on wireless robotic control using PC in which data is first transmitted thru the parallel ports of PC to an encoder where it is converted into serial data and then dat serial data is transmitted via a RF transmitter to d receiver on d robo. Now VB code is no problem but i want to know d interfacing of d parallel ports of PC to d encoder & dat to d RF Tx.

hi,
Unzip this file, you will require VB runtime time files from the web,free...

Load the two *.dll's in the zip, into the Windows/System directory.

Change the VB source code to suit your application.

Last edited:
Thanks eric..dat has helped a bit..does anyone know where i can find the pin diagram layout of encoder IC A5882????

Yes, inside the datasheet.
**broken link removed**

Please try to Google search next time. It came up with many hits regarding what you were wanting (pin out).
-Omar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back