Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB Assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

iso9001

Like the title says I've gone from prototype to needing about 50 initial units.

Is there a trustworthy site online that can give me an online quote ?

I really don't want to build these all myself, plus i need boards made so I'de like to outsource it and be done.

Its a small board, 2x2 with maybe 24 smt and 2 through hole parts, one being a large amp connector.

Ideas ?

I know of a PCB manufacturer in Indonesia with great prices, check their website :

http://www.youmustfillthelocationfieldinyourprofilesothatweknowwhatcountryyou'refromandsuggestanappropriatemanufacturer.com

But maybe you're not from Indonesia? I can't tell...

:p:lol:;)

yea.. subtle. Last time I checked global shipping was a reality.

USA, but i dont care if they come from Trinidad as long as they work and are inexpensive.

iso9001 said:
yea.. subtle. Last time I checked global shipping was a reality.

USA, but i dont care if they come from Trinidad as long as they work and are inexpensive.

Then you don't need a quote. Just blindly order from the first cheap manufacturer you come accross, and accept to pay whatever duty, taxes and brokerage fees you are charged because you imported instead of buying in your country.

I usually make my own,but one time I just did not have the time to make 10 boards so I used www.expresspcb.com ,good quality,ok prices.However I really did not price other companies because I had to get that particular project done.Anyway,give them a shot.... :p

I assume you want these PCB's made and Assembled?
I also assume you want the PCB Supplier to Supply all the Parts?

Not sure if I would be CHEAP Enough, But if you send me the "FULL Details", I'll try to give you a Quote on the job.

However, I Doubt it is a Problem, But I'm in Canada, Not the USA.

Take care.........Gary

iso9001 said:
OK. So does anyone have any places they've used for low run PCB Assembly ?

I'm un the USA.

THIS is why filling in your location is good!!!
why dont ppl fill in their location

Since you do not have one BUT ask for a good PCB manufacturer I would say PCBTrain a fantastic,quick,cheap
They can do 6layer boards and BGA components

Now you say you are in hte US so I cannot (and others) help as much.
However, you are in luck PCBTrain do deal with US orders
so check them out

https://www.pcbtrain.co.uk

I am currently getting a load of eqipment for making PCB's, and I've nearly finished (another week or so). If you can send me either the circuit layout in PCB wizard format, or the circuit in livewire format, or just a circuit diagram even, I can have a go at making a prototype. If you liked it, I could have a go at doing 50... Let me know what you think,

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back