Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PCB supplier in india

Status
Not open for further replies.

syber

Can anyone please give me some information of PCB suppliers in india.

thanx and happy new year...
;)

Hi,
There are lots of pcb makers. see across yourdistrict or state HQ you get. they will make samples at very costly rate as process charges wiil be high.
Now that you are on this fourm, why not read related stuff and i am sure you will start making and help others.

All the best of 2k7

Do you mean people that will manufacture PCBs for you or a suplier of home brew PCB production paraphernalia?

By the way to add a smily click on the icon don't drag 'n' drop.

Hi HERO999,

for example i reside at Hyderabad, state Head Quartes of AP,India. There a re quite many PCB making houses for large, small and cottage indutry level.
we try to make a layout , film and request them for 5 ro10 pieces, they charge for screen and other chages and make them at per inch or per cm basis. we pay and by 3rd day PCBwill be with us.

these being hobby types we may not have silkscreen and componenet overlay but we will get tinned pcb with laqer coat. this will generally suffice our needs.

even the layout can be got done on additional payment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back