Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Physical Theraphy Machines Circuits. HELP PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

woldemort

hi all. i am a student of electrical engineering in Istanbul Technical University. this is my last year. i have a big trouble with my final project about Physical Theraphy Machines Circuits. i need their circuit schemes and technical datas.

for example TENS machines

it is so important to finsh my collage. i will be so thankfull if you help me

Sincerely...

do a search on google, i was looking at some of that type of stuff a few months ago. I found a ton of info about it in under an hour.

Are you sure it's called a "physical therapy machine". That sounds more like a descriptive name you came up for it than what it is actually called. Maybe do some research and find out what it is actually called? That would help with your searches. Like if you want a TENS machine, search up a TENS machine (or whatever TENS stands for).

here are some example pages...

https://www.radiolocman.com/electrical-engineering/circuits.html?rz=22
https://www.hobbyprojects.com/
**broken link removed**

but to find what you want you will have to dig

go to google, type: "Electronic Circuits"

Press Enter

Sift through the mess... it should be in there. an example of one i found was about using voltage to kill the "bug" of being sick. another was for relaxing your muscles (also could be beefed up to stimulate them and get a cheap (unsafe?) workout while eating a bag of cheese puffs and watching the game). A have also run across a few sites all about bio stimulation and medical devices....

There are many sites and government tests that show nothing is done by twitching muscles with electric jolts from a TENS machine. Work needs to be done for a workout.

i figured that... nothing is free.... just writing what they say they will do..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back