Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC enable.....AP6714 Boost Converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

haseeb123

Hello

I'm doing an experiment with a 3.3V PIC18F67k22. Everything is working fine and all i want for my next stage development is to enable disable a boost converter 'AP6714' via its enable/disable pin from a command comming from the PIC. From the datasheet link below, i know how to connect
etc. all i'm concerned is what value should i use for Rtop and Rbottm to get a 5V output. So my PIC will enable the boost converter with 3.3V and then I will want 5V output.

Boost Converter datasheet.....
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2012/03/AP6714.pdf

Can anyone suggest the values for Rtop and Rbottom?

Haseeb

The enable input of the boost convert will go high at .8volts no conversion is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back