Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PK2Error0027: Failed verify (Address = 0x1 - Expected Value 0x1E80 - Value Read 0x1E

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazylegsmurphy

Hey Everyone,

I got my new PICKit 2 today and was messing around with it and got the following error.

PK2Error0027: Failed verify (Address = 0x1 - Expected Value 0x1E80 - Value Read 0x1EA0)

I tried looking it up on the microchip forum, but it's not working. Anyone have any idea why it's doing this?

Thanks,

Jeff

Nevermind, I just pressed buttons till it worked.

That's the Han Solo method I learned a long time ago...press buttons, and smack it with your fist...then all electronics equipment will work including spaceships.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back