Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Playing around with toys but cannot figure how to connect an axe to a motor shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't we talk about electronics here and not about mechanical stuff??

Electronic circuits bring mechanical projects to life.

I don't see any reason why not to talk about minor mechanical problems in an electronic forum. :confused:

Boncuk

Another option (depending how much torque is involved): grind a slot in the end of one shaft and grind the end of the other shaft to form a lug which fits in the slot.

@More Coffee
The catalouge you showed there is really nice. But to be honest, not for a cheap toy.
However, I'm very glad to know where to find products like this for possible projects in the future :D

@alec_t
Thanks, I'll consider this. I do have a Black'n decker rt 650, so I should be able to make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back