Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please Help I want Idea Project related to PLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alya

Hi, enginners, I would like to help me in my final project..

I want to have an idea about projects that we can use PLC..

Please help me>>

As in Programmable Logic Controller?

Try automated assembly of some mechanical device.. That's mainly what they are used for. Or how about controlling a robotic arm? Lots of sensors and actuators involved... perfect PLC application.

I use PLC in some of my industrial panels. I use them to monitor digital and analog sensors, trigger equipment startup/shutdown, emergency shutdowns, control pumps, and much more. We don't really do any robotics. Mainly I use them when I don't want to install a dozen relays in a panel where one PLC will do it all. Basically, I use a PLC to monitor several conditions and if all is well, it will allow the equipment to run. Oh, and with the right add-on modules we can access them remotely if there is a problem. For some of them we connect them to a touch screen panel.

Do you already have a PLC? I primarily use IDEC and Siemens (which are basically the same thing).

Last edited:
I didnt understand, I want idea for project some people did a robot and my friends now will do fridge make an order and send sms to you ... i want somthing to do like this and in the college there is a plc to use .. everybody said to me the plc easier to use....

THANKS FOR REPLY

Alya said:
No one reply>>>>> there is no time >>>>>>>>>>>>
help

You seem to be missing the point?, it's YOUR project, the idea is to test YOUR capabilities - if you can't even think of a project?, never mind make it yourself, you don't deserve to pass the course - and you would be of no use to an employer if you did!.

Alya said:
I didnt understand, I want idea for project some people did a robot and my friends now will do fridge make an order and send sms to you ... i want somthing to do like this and in the college there is a plc to use .. everybody said to me the plc easier to use....

I thought give you an old idea for old PLC systems.

Control the home appliances through telephone line.Take the historic MT8870 DTMF decoder & setup the circuit.Circuit is in the data sheet.So You can control the devices wirelessly or manually through phone keypad.It wiil be good by adding a micro to the output lines to detect which output to be turn on or off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back