Please Help I want Idea Project related to PLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alya

Hi, enginners, I would like to help me in my final project..

I want to have an idea about projects that we can use PLC..

Please help me>>

As in Programmable Logic Controller?

Try automated assembly of some mechanical device.. That's mainly what they are used for. Or how about controlling a robotic arm? Lots of sensors and actuators involved... perfect PLC application.

I use PLC in some of my industrial panels. I use them to monitor digital and analog sensors, trigger equipment startup/shutdown, emergency shutdowns, control pumps, and much more. We don't really do any robotics. Mainly I use them when I don't want to install a dozen relays in a panel where one PLC will do it all. Basically, I use a PLC to monitor several conditions and if all is well, it will allow the equipment to run. Oh, and with the right add-on modules we can access them remotely if there is a problem. For some of them we connect them to a touch screen panel.

Do you already have a PLC? I primarily use IDEC and Siemens (which are basically the same thing).

Last edited:
I didnt understand, I want idea for project some people did a robot and my friends now will do fridge make an order and send sms to you ... i want somthing to do like this and in the college there is a plc to use .. everybody said to me the plc easier to use....

THANKS FOR REPLY

Alya said:
No one reply>>>>> there is no time >>>>>>>>>>>>
help

You seem to be missing the point?, it's YOUR project, the idea is to test YOUR capabilities - if you can't even think of a project?, never mind make it yourself, you don't deserve to pass the course - and you would be of no use to an employer if you did!.

I thought give you an old idea for old PLC systems.

Control the home appliances through telephone line.Take the historic MT8870 DTMF decoder & setup the circuit.Circuit is in the data sheet.So You can control the devices wirelessly or manually through phone keypad.It wiil be good by adding a micro to the output lines to detect which output to be turn on or off.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…