Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please Help!! @Microhydel power generation system for building roof rain water Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah with 470nf cap. i tried to run my voltmeter but its not working....i dont know whats happen. and how can i check whole components....individually or i need to check circuit is really run or not. please reply back
thanks for your advance recommends.

'Datasheet' is the manufacturer's information relating to the device/circuit/component.
without this capacitor can i run this voltmeter?
I doubt it.

474 means 470000 pF, i.e 470 nF, which is what you want. 100V rating is greater than the voltage your circuit uses so is fine.

I don't know whats going wrong in my breadboard???? it does not work well like schematic diagram.. just one dot is turn on...others OFF....

Attachments

• 1112222.jpg
    1112222.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 141
Pictures of your breadboard don't help us. There must be a wrong or missing connection somewhere, or a dead component. Breadboards of poor quality give unreliable connections.

Sorry, I don't have the circuit diagram. The video showed nothing useful.
Google 'DC DC boost converter schematic'. There are loads of circuits out there.

please check this video. i would like to know about this schematic diagram about this circuit board. because i have planned to submitting my previous project tooo. actually i got 1.5 volts from water turbine..
What voltage is your battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back