Please !!! Please !!! Please !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wifilee

How to use counters to control 2 LEDs blink 5 seconds and 3 seconds respectively ? What kind of counter should i use ? synchronous counter ?asynchronous counter ? or other type of counter ?

PLEASE give me some information ..thank you

So you want two alternating LEDs, where #1 is on for 5 sec while #2 is off; and then #1 is off while #2 is on for 3 sec? (Wig-Wag)?

If so, I would use a 555 timer with a 5/3 duty cycle.

How accurate must the time be?

What supply voltage?

How much current do the LEDs require?

Last edited:

actually my question is required the 5sec LED is represent flashing light ,3sec LED is represent warning bell, the 2 LED will be turned on when the train enters either from area 1 or area 3; and turn off when a train leaves the intersection. The flashing light and warning bell will turn on for 5sec and 3sec respectively when the train is in area 1 or area 3. Three signals P1,P2,P3 are generated when a train is in area 1 ,2 and 3 respectively.

i already know the 3 signals P1,P2,P3 is want to use flip-flop to control it , but i donno how to use counter to control the 2 LEDs blink 5 and 3 secs.

Question is required must use counters to keep track of time for the flashing light and warning bell signals.Use switches to simulate the presence of train in respective area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…