Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

pls check my circuit.. buck converter with pwm

Status
Not open for further replies.

pisaac001

am modelling a buck converter with pwm on simulink ..but the circuit is not working am not getting much at the output ... i dought i have connected the the pwm right ....

Attachments

• buck paint.png
    buck paint.png
    169.9 KB · Views: 419
am modelling a buck converter with pwm on simulink ..but the circuit is not working am not getting much at the output ... i dought i have connected the the pwm right ....
hi,
The diagram is a little unusual, if I am reading it correctly, is that diode upside down.??

yes it is a diode...oh i see i have connected the diode the wrong way round ..is that the only mistake?

I must admit I am having difficulty with the way the circuit is drawn....;)

when i simulate it ..this is the error i get [At time 4.285525085934517e-005, simulation hits (1000) consecutive zero crossings. Consecutive zero crossings will slow down the simulation or cause the simulation to hang. To continue the simulation, you may.. Try using Adaptive zero-crossing detection algorithm

What does the symbol on the right with the 3 arrows do? I am not familiar with your program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back