PLS help me confirm my HBridge current sensing schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool down dude. I have no doubt that you know your electronic knowledge very well. I believe most of us know what we are talking about. But if we have to define every term we used in detail, then it sure beats the fun out of sharing in this forum.

Anyway, this topic piqued my interest on the true form of Ohm's Law. Managed to find out a historical context of Ohm's Law here and **broken link removed**. Chill out!

Oznog said:
2. It will need filtering. A simple RC filter with the cutoff less than the PWM freq will do nicely. Don't make it really, really low freq cutoff or it will be slow to respond to current changes.

Actually i dont really understand the purpose of filtering the PWM signal. Is it to filter any noise below my PWM frequency ? I also dont get it how a low frequency cutoff can slow the respond to current changes

im am perfectly cool!!!!!! 8)

i mean no offence. i was just discussing an issue. i never make any discussion an ego problem. actually in my view if you discuss about the basics you learn alot. infact you learn twice as compared to what is taught in the class. if i have a problem with some basics someone else will try to explain me by giving examples from here and there. so even if i dont understand the actual answer i would have learnt alot. thats why i try to discuss the basics.

and believe me this board has helped me alot. whatever question i ask everyone comes with different ways to explain it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…