Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Possible Mods for Handphone

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is only for completed projects! (read the rules)

It cod make an realy nice thing to throw in the wall wen mad.(just a joke)

The most valuble thing is probobly the Li-Ion cell.As for inside the phone you can get an tiny vibration motor,The LCD screen is mostly useles since they msotly use an complicated interface.(especaly color LCDs)
Then the charger can be used an an wall wart and its conector to make your own charger.

Nigel will move this thred anyway.(Becose he is an nice mod.You wod mostly get your thred deleted on other froums)

I used the vibrator motor and electret mic from a cell phone that got run over by a few hundred cars (it wasn't mine). I am trying to think of an application for its ear transducer that rang (ringed?) very loudly. I think it also played music loudly when it rang. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back