Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

power question

Status
Not open for further replies.

MODKING

i currently use lcd panel meters (dc volts) and i convert them to display the ohm settings from a pot

now i like a big jerk order new meters and they are not the same 5v dc model they are 9vdc and for some reason can not share a comman ground

how can i make a isolated ground off my pc board so i dont need 2 power supplies

thanks
example
**broken link removed**

i use a bunch diff meter my ? is in how to supply a seperate isolated ground

you can supply it with 5V instead of 9v, there is a 7805 in the picture which means it operates in 5V, remove 7805 and put 5V on VDD line

the meter i using is not one in pic i bought a lot of a model only does 9v dc and needs isolated

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back