Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Premade Interfaces (Screen+Keys) ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

iso9001

Hey there,

I just had a thought that might save me some time... I have a project coming up that will pretty much require a micro that plugs into a hard to access location and will need a card going upto a screen with a couple of keys the user will interface with.

I have no time to do this screen+keys interface. Has anyone ever seen a such a device that I can buy and then just make sure it matches my hardware ?

What I'm thinking is an LCD, a couple buttons, and SPI or rs232 signals down to my module.

Anyone ?

Oh no no no no no

I need a screen and a couple buttons, no mirco controller.

I already have the micro and its enclosure done, but will have no time to do an LCD module and buttons,

Well...a button is just a couple of buttons taking up two I/O pins and a LCD module is just something you buy...can't you just get those separately?

I'm workin' on one with a 2 pin Serial interface but it's still in early concept stage. I thought it would be handy as an easy interface for even the most modest 8-pin PIC projects.

Mike

k8lh-lcd-18-v1-png.15498

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back