Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with JHD 162A LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this article to be very interesting. The good news for me

Hello..! My name is Violet.!
I am new to this forum and I am really excited about this Discussion and would love any kind of guidance.
I hope someone can help me with this question that I have..I found this article to be very interesting.
The good news for me...Who is a moderator of this topic..??
If anyone has any info. on this subject ( recipies are also welcome) I would greatly appreciate a reply at 'violetgorman'@'yourwebpublic.org'

madhumita said:
hey u write my name properly first...
its madhumItA..

well ur right.... DAT shd replace COM..sry for that..n abt delay..u can increase that use another loop...code that u've asked for...i dont remember them exactly..n i dont hv the text right now...i think u can find those in any std book..use mazzidi...is u can...or u can use the codes i used...they too wrk the same way....

hi madhumita,
Thanks for the reply. Sorry i had not carefully seen ur name. :) now my code is also working.

guys you seem to be getting the output but i tried the same code but i cant see any out put just black boxes if the pot is at its max value ie iam using 10k pot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back