Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problems with Spartan FPGA

Status
Not open for further replies.

spark

i'm doing a final year undergraduate project, part of which involves implementing an adder on a Spartan FPGA. I'm using the ADSU8 adder from the library. The problem is, when i tie 'ADD' to Vcc and carry-in to GND, i'm not getting good results, even though it simulates fine. any ideas?

whats your VHDL code?

spark said:
i'm doing a final year undergraduate project, part of which involves implementing an adder on a Spartan FPGA. I'm using the ADSU8 adder from the library. The problem is, when i tie 'ADD' to Vcc and carry-in to GND, i'm not getting good results, even though it simulates fine. any ideas?

Elaborate more on not getting "good results."

It doesnt give right output? Sometimes it's right sometimes not?

Did you verify that this component did not get optimized away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back