Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problems with toggle switch

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmidnight

I am constructing a Class size rocket launcher for a youth group I work with and i'm running into a problem. I want to have a visual as well as an audible signal telling me there is continuity. I've got the audible but he visual is the problem. I'm using 5 SPST toggle switches for pad designation (flip switch get tone for cont push launch butt rocket flies). Each switch also has an LED in the toggle
which is the problem, I am having. What am I missing? there are three prongs on the toggles Power, Load, Ground the only way I have gotten the LED to light is by placing the neg to the grnd, but this completes the circut and give constant audible even when switch is off. PLEASE HELP

If the buzzer is connected to the load point on the switch it should only buzz when the switch is on.

As Gordz said, it should be connected like this:

Attachments

• lighted switch.PNG
    lighted switch.PNG
    15.1 KB · Views: 174
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back