Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

progressive diodes signalisation project

Status
Not open for further replies.

placide1

hi, can you please help me with the website link for this project (progressive diodes signalisation ) it may be diodes or lamps please if anybody has any idea about how it works i need it also please help.

Are you referring to something like an LED bar indicator?

What is your goal? It makes a huge difference between diode's and lamps, and what you actually want to do.

When you say "progressive diodes signalization project" it can take on plenty of different meanings. For example it could be what is called commonly a LED or incandescent lamp Chaser Circuit display that gives effects like this:

**broken link removed**

or this:

**broken link removed**

Then as Carl mentions a LED bar graph display where the LEDs react to for example an audio signal volume or frequency. You really need to better express what you want. A circuit like this one will give one of the example images I posted. A Google of "LED CHASER CIRCUIT" will bring up many variations.

Ron

Attachments

• LED16.gif
    LED16.gif
    57.3 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back